Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 24, 2006

March 24th

Today is Ben's and Connor's 2nd birthday. I want to say Happy Birthday to them.

It is funny because I was actually due on March 24th, but because of the stupid pre-eclampsia, I got to push my little munchkin out early.

It has been fun watching and reading about all the stages of Jack's blog friends. Brandon, Ben and Connor all have a special place in my heart because I feel like in some way I have watched these boys go from babies to full-fledged toddlers. And then along the way, I picked up more blog friends and watched their babies grow and heard about the trials and tribulations of motherhood. It has been an amazing ride with these other ladies and I want to thank them all for sharing a little bit of themselves and their family with me over the last two years.

Who knows maybe one day our kids will meet out there and be good friends? Weirder things have happened.

No comments: