Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Healthy Two-Year-Old Little Boy

We just got back from the doctor and the 2-year checkup for Jack. And I am happy to say that he is just a normal and healthy little boy. His stats were 30lbs even and 35.5" tall. I had heard that if you double the height at two years old that is what the eventual adult height is going to be. So I asked the doctor if this was true and he said yep and that we can expect Jack to be around 6 foot tall. He was 70 percentile for weight and 85 percentile for height.

He did get one shot and the strong little thing that he is got out of my hold on his hands and managed to grab the needle and actually jabbed himself further with it. And nope, he was not a happy camper after that, but a sucker helped ease the pain a bit.

So we are done for another 6 months with the doctor and the next appointment is just for another vaccine. I think the Hep A second shot. Geesh all these vaccines makes your head swim.

Oh and I had to add this cause it made me laugh at the doctor. He asked if Jack had a vocabulary of at least FOUR words. I wanted to laugh so hard because the boy is talking non stop and he has a vocabulary of about a HUNDRED words now or more. Who counts past like five anyway?

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

HEY! Quinna is the same height and weight! Guess she's be a 6 foot tall gal! Makes it hard to get a prom date!