Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Crushing of the Boobs

Yep I get to go get a mammogram today. Isn't that exciting? The crushing of the boobs isn't really what is making me excited. It is the fact that I get to get out of the house - ALONE. Yes that is right, I get to go somewhere all by myself without having a whining toddler in the backseat asking for a car that he dropped on the floor and expecting me to pick it up while driving 80 mph down the freeway. I don't have to constantly say "NO Jack" or "Jack stop that". Even if it is just to go get my boobs crushed, it is MY time. And yes I am excited about it. Sad, I know.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh I hear you! I gleefully look forward to any and all doctor/dentist appts! I am counting down to my annual in May just for the alone time!!