Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chance of Rain - 100%

It is a rainy, lazy, sick day today. Jack and I are still struggling with the crud we picked up somewhere. However, Jack slept better last night due to my knockout combo of the cough medicine and Benadryl and Tylenol. Oh speaking of Tylenol, the kid loves those meltaway/chewable children's Tylenol. He even asks for it by its name! Walk up and say "more tylenol". Scary because if this kid ever got a hold of a bottle, he would down it in 30 secs flat.

I really need to go to the commissary/grocery store sometime soon. It has been more than 3 weeks since I went and the shelves are empty. And the cats are outta food. Funny because Erin also mentioned today about her cats being foodless and what they do to her when that happens. Right now our cats are just pissed off because of the constant rain outside. They insist upon going outside and then turn around and want in and then bitch to me about it raining. Like its MY fault. Um, remind me again why pets are a good thing???

Anyway, I have a feeling that a lot of Playhouse Disney is in our future today. If I had some rice, I would do the big ole box of rice that Jane and Erin did. It may just come to the point that I have to go to the store just for cat food and rice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the grocery store on Sunday - after 3 weeks of not going. Ended up spending $300 because I had to stock up on everything!!

RB said...

MR BELLE went to the grocery store on Sunday and bought enough for two weeks. I am in AWE and shock. The man even bought paper towels.