Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

Trading Places - Jackaroo Style

About a month ago, we set up Jack and Laura's playroom and took all toys out of the family room. Because to be quite frank, it was driving me crazy to have a Toy Explosion in my family room every single day. No matter how many times I picked up that room, it always looked like a toy factory exploded in there.
Jack Space #1. The Playroom. Of course, it very very rarely is this picked up. But I spent an hour this morning cleaning and organizing. Before? You couldn't even see the floor.

Jack space #2. The bedroom. We still have the crib in the room for probably another 1-2 months is my guess. Until the boy is fully in the toddler bed and sleeping the night through on a consistent basis. Then I will take down the bears, bring in a book shelf that the boy desperately needs, and put up the train decorations that I have been buying here and there.


Mommy Space! I have reclaimed the family room from the Toy Explosion!



This picture I threw in here because I thought it was cute. I got the idea from Jane . Jack was having a grand ole time playing in the bathroom sink.

3 comments:

-LGirl- said...

I like your house!
Can i have iced tea in your reclaimed Mom space?

Jack's Mom said...

Liesl anytime you happen to be in the neighborhood you are welcome for iced tea in my reclaimed Mom space. Or we could spice it up with glasses of wine!

Anonymous said...

So neat and organized!!! Must be so nice to not have to work...you can concentrate on stuff like this!!