Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Four MeMe... Oh yeah...

I saw this go around the blogland a few weeks ago. Not sure if I was tagged or not, but I was gonna do it on here, but something came up and well it just never happened. So I saw it on Dooce and I went "oh yeah" and so here it is.

Four jobs I’ve had

1. Babysitter
2. Retail clerk in a clothes shop in the mall (my entire paycheck went back to them I think)
3. Filing tax returns in a big warehouse building - back when everybody filed paper returns and this was the place that all the tax returns went in the New England area. I had a quota that I had to either file or pull a certain number of returns during my shift. It involved climbing ladders to get to some of the returns. But I think I had fun just reading the tax returns.
4. Accountant

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Gone with the wind
2. Its a wonderful life
3. Star Wars (all of em)
4. Sleepless in seattle

Four places I have lived

1. Battle Creek, Michigan
2. Waltham, Massachuttes
3. Bellevue, Washington
4. Lake Elsinore, California

Four TV shows I love

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Lost
3. Guiding Light
4. ER

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. Aruba
2. Bonaire (Carribean)
3. Florida
4. Santiago, Chile

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Spaghetti
2. Tuna Casserole
3. Indian Food
4. Pot Roast

Four sites I visit daily
(Besides all the blogs listed in the sidebar)

1. MSNBC
2. Guiding Light message board
3. Our Bank
4. Web Sudoku (extremely frustrating and addictive game that Kelli got me started on)

Four places I would rather be right now

This is hard because I am home and I love being home. But here is a short list
1. The Carribean
2. Living in a state in the southeast so that we could be close to both families and still not have snow in the winter.
3. Or any state that is not California and does not have snow in the winter.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!! I've converted another one to Sudoku.