Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Changes

I have done some changes on the blog this morning, like you couldn't tell hehe. I have also added a new ticker just for me. It is of my weight loss and the way I figure it, if I log on everyday to see that thing staring at me in the face, I just might not go for that extra snack in the kitchen. It might also motivate me to get off my butt and do something also. Ha Ha. We'll see. But my goal is to be down 43 pounds before our vacation in June so that I will be not so scary at the pool at the Nick Hotel.

I also plan to change the header, but I need to get a semi-decent picture of the boy and well that is hard these days since he won't sit still for longer than 1.2 seconds. Makes it hard to snap a picture.

We have My Gym today. Yay. Burn some toddler energy. Always a good thing. Love that.

We haven't tried the toddler bed again. During the day, I do have the mattress on the toddler bed and he does love to climb all over it. I just don't think he quite understands that it is for sleeping. This might be a harder transistion than I thought. Thanks for all your advice on the subject. In the meantime, the redecorating will go forward with the new choo choo theme. The bears are coming down. Maybe that will inspire him to sleep in the big boy bed.

No comments: