Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

It Is A Conspiracy

The cats are conspiring against me. And no, I am not paranoid! You see, my stomach is still really queasy from this bug that Jack lovingly spread amongst us. So because it was a nice day out today, I thought I would air the house out a bit and left the back door open. Pretty soon, I hear Sammy cat playing with something. I see him flipping some object up in the air and just having so much fun with this thing. I get closer only to find it is a bird head. ONLY the bird head and he will not give it up. In fact, I end up chasing him through out the house holding a paper towel to fetch the head. Fighting the gag response, I pick it up with the paper towel and run it outside to the garbage cans. EWWWW!

About an hour later, the other cat Vicious starts making that lovely sound...puking in the family room. I run and grab him up and throw him into the kitchen and what comes out of this cat's mouth is the blackest, vilest, most evil, grossest stuff in the world. Yep. The other part of the bird. And he couldn't just throw up in just one spot in the kitchen. Oh no, he had to walk around puking in various places. That did me in. I lost the lunch I had just eaten. Just lovely.

Anybody want some cats or dogs?

2 comments:

Erin said...

and THAT is why I have indoor cats. ;) ROFLMAO. My inlaws cat brings them things all the time. Once, he brought them a LIVE crow and let it loose in their house... I would FREAK!

-LGirl- said...

Ewwwwwhhhh.. Poor you! I love the barf and walk! Always pleasing. Also the reason my cat spends 75% of his life in the basement.Once the reno is finished I don't know what we are going to do with him !LOL!