Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Laura Cooked Last Night

I bought Laura the Betty Crocker's Cookboook for Kids. It really is good because it breaks the recipes down into easy steps. Even I can do it - HA! So last night she cooked the dinner. The menu included: chicken fingers, tator tots, and for desert - Fudge! And she did a great job! Jack finished his plate off so you know it was good.







After making the fudge, Laura got the bowl to lick and Jack got the spoon. As you can see, the boy loved it! And later after having a piece of the fudge? The boy was stoned... literally, seriously! He was absolutely insane and did not stop for a full hour. He came up to me and laughed in my face and I looked at him and his little eyes were all glazed over. He was stoned on sugar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Laura. I am proud of you. I am laughing about Jackroo getting stoned on the fudge. I can picture it. Food looked great wish we had been there to eat some too.

Claire said...

What a trooper, that Laura, making a 2-course meal for the whole family. Is she for hire?

Anonymous said...

She looks so proud!!