Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Did Anybody Get That License Number?

Of the truck that hit me? Because I think I want to suit. Now I understand why Jack took almost a whole week to get back to his old little self. This stuff sucks and I didnt even get the full-blown stuff! I think having a flu shot helped there. But what I did get was bad. The body aches right down to the core of the bones, the fever, the stomach cramps although I only threw up once I felt like it all day long. My day yesterday consisted of going from bed to couch to bed and back to couch. Nothing else. Thank God Jim didn't get sick (or at least he wasn't complaining like me) so he could take care of Jack. I basically forgot I had a two-year-old which in itself is kind of nice to do every now and then actually.

I feel a bit better today. I am actually able to sit up without having the serious room spinnage. I need to get it out of my system today before Jim goes back to work and I am again left alone with The Boy!

Oh and about The Girl and her cheerleading competition yesterday. Jim called her mother and told her that we would not be able to go due to everybody being sick. Therefore making her deal with having to do her own daughter's hair and makeup and get her there on time. HA about time don't you think? So upon hearing the news that we would not be able to make it, she yelled into the phone "We'll think of something" and hung up in Jim's ear. HA How do you spell it again? Oh yeah it is B I T C H!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad you are doing a little better today. Hopefully tomorrow you'll be back to normal and ready for a day with Jack. I know it is HARD taking care of a toddler when you are sick...real HARD! Hugs.

-LGirl- said...

Sorry about the sickies and the ex she sounds like a PITA.
I just caught the picture of Jack with the New Year's Crown. LOL Was he into the booze?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, sounds like a rough couple of days in your house! The Ex needs to be smacked in the head.

Jack's Mom said...

LOL Liesl, your comment made me crack up. It does look like that doesnt it? Actually that was the best picture out of about 30 I took of him with the crown or the 2006 eyeglasses. He would not keep either on long enough to get a decent picture.