Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Money Matters

It was a quiet weekend in the Jackaroo household. Jim and Laura both had yesterday off, so it was a long and lazy weekend. We didn't do much because well we in the Jackaroo house are trying to not spend. I am on this "save money" and "no spending" kick at the moment. I am very determined to save the money we are going to need for our 2 week road trip in June. So I have put a clamp down on all spending for awhile.

Along with the no spending thing, I am trying to sell as much as I can on ebay. Whoohoo I made $32 over the weekend just selling a couple of things of Jack's. Every little bit helps right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the no spending/saving plan!! We're trying that in our house too. Well, it's more like I'm trying it. The hubs, on the other hand, takes a bit of coaxing!