Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Catch Up

It looks like Jack is getting back to his old little self. He still is not eating very well, but I am sure that will change tomorrow where he will be eating anything and everything in sight. He did not eat anything at all for over 2 days there and then yesterday he only drank Gatorade. So he has been pretty sick.

We had to say goodbye to the grandparents today. It was very sad seeing them off at the airport. Jack is already missing them. Boy did they spoil the child. I also have to admit that it was nice having a couple of extra hands to help out. I could get used to the grandparent babysitting service. They were really helpful during the last few days when Jack was so sick. Okay thats it they need to move here. We miss you Grammy and Papa.

Below are some pictures of the New Years Eve in the desert. We had a blast. We went four-wheeling in the desert. My mother got quite the ride in the dune buggy with Brent, my cousin's husband. I would have dirtied myself somehow if I was in that car for sure. He is crazy. The rest of us followed in other desert cars. Jack thought it was soo much fun to be in a car without a carseat. He was laughing and giggling so hard. Of course for those of you out there who are going to be emailing telling me how dangerous this was, you can just stop right in your tracks. Jim was driving and was very careful and we were out in the middle of nowhere on dirt roads. Even I felt okay with it. So there.

After we got back from the four-wheeling adventure, Jim got on their dirt bike and gave Jack a little ride around. To say that the boy loved it was an understatement. I am having visions of our future which include dirt bikes and more ER visits. Aye Aye Aye.





1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That looks like a blast! And we were VERY sorry to see the grandparents leave here too.

Glad to hear Jack is feeling better. That must have been one nasty bug he had. They do bounce back so quick though!