Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 06, 2006

Our Turn

Well I guess it is now our turn to get sick. I was not feeling very well last night, but just kinda blamed being tired. And this morning, I was still feeling blah. But I decided to go get groceries while still not feeling good. At the grocery store, I started to feel the body aches and just all around yuckiness. So I came home and took my temp and it was 101.6. Hmmm I guess I am sick, huh?

Jim called me while I was in the store and yep he's sick also. He said he was going to try to stay the day at work, but was feeling lousy also. Oh Joy.

So let's sum up. Two sick parents. One healthy toddler. And one girl who needs to go to cheerleading competition tomorrow. Yeah this is fun.

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

oh, no! I haven't decided if it's better or worse to have LB sick if I am. Chasing a HEALTHY toddler can kill me on a good day.

Hope y'all feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing worse than having to take care of an active child while feeling like crap! Hope you feel better soon.