Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Toddler Again

I would like to announce that we have a much happier Jackaroo this morning. However, he woke up REALLY REALLY early - before 5 am! Oh joy! So it has been a long morning so far and it is only 8 am.

Since we were all up and raring to go this morning, I set Jack up in front of Sesame Street and I went to work cleaning my kitchen. I am now a proud owner of a clean kitchen - scrubbed counters, mopped floors and all. Now I just need to do the rest of the house along with 6 loads of laundry. Problem is, there is no other show out there that holds the boy's attention like Sesame Street and I think I pushed my limit for the hour between 7 and 8 am.

So now what to do, what to do? Always the ultimate question isn't it? I am thinking we might go to My Gym and make up our second class we missed. And that will make the boy good and tired (hopefully) to come home and nap so I can clean the rest of the house. I can tell that I need to come up with something because the boy is bored at the moment and we are going to have to do something today.

Oh and on Lost, did anybody else feel sorry for Charlie? That is if he was telling the truth about not using the drugs and he indeed was freaking out. That is one freaky freaky show. And was that supposed to mean something that Hurley thought he saw Libby before? If so where? So many questions. Just when you get one answered, three more pop up. Makes ya go hmmmm.

No comments: