Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another Cheer Day and Another Great Performance

Laura had another cheerleading competition today. They are coming fast and furious now. She has a 2-day competition next weekend also in San Diego. That means we don't get to see the Super Bowl and this is one that I actually wanted to watch and see the Seattle Seahawks in the big game. Boo hoo.

Anyway the competition was in Long Beach today and her team got second place. I could tell that her team just wasn't on top of their game today and they had a couple of oopsies. But second place is still awesome and this competition was teams from all over California, so that means a lot more! Again, we are incredibly proud of her as usual. I took another video and will have to post it tomorrow when I am more awake.

The venue where the competition was held today just happened to be right where Jim works. It was neat going to see where he works today so that was an added bonus.

Jack was quite the little trooper today and held out all day without any nap at all and without any major fussiness! He did fall asleep on the way home, but that wasn't until 6 pm. After Laura performed, we quickly left and went to eat at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Yummy stuffed shrimp! And yes blew my diet yet again. But did I say it was really yummy?

And now it is time to get me off to bed. These days totally wear me out.

No comments: