Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to Normal?

What with the holidays, having Auntie and The Grandparents stay with us, and the sickness that invaded our house, it has NOT been normal around here lately. In fact, since quitting my job 2 months ago (has it really been 2 months now?), it feels like it has not been normal. I spent almost all the time getting the house ready for Christmas and doing the usual Christmas rush. That now with all that behind us, it is down to normal days. I guess now I will find out what it is like to be a regular SAHM. And Yay it starts today with MY GYM! Toddler heaven! Burning toddler energy is always good.

I might have to check out this place also. I heard from one of the other mothers last week at My Gym that it was great for toddler heaven also. In fact, I just may try out the online SAHM group again and go to one of their events to this place. We'll see.

Off to Toddler Heaven. See ya laters.

No comments: