Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Seven In Seven

I was tagged by Dee for this one.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. See Jack grow up and have kids
2. Travel to Ireland
3. Travel to Europe (yes I know Ireland is part of, but this is my list)
4. Travel to Australia
5. Own my own business
6. Go back to school just for fun stuff
7. Get down to a size 8

Seven things I cannot do:
1. ice skate
2. run a marathon (stole that from Dee but it sooo applies to me also)
3. live without coffee.
4. live without my husband and child.
5. keep a green thing alive
6. climb a mountain - hate heights
7. go to a kid's program without crying

Seven things that attract me to my husband:

1. His good looks
2. He is an awesome father
3. How he makes sure every single day that he tells me he loves me
4. His caring heart
5. His pride
6. His ethics
7. His hugs

Seven things I say most often:

1. JACK!
2. NO!
3. CAT!
4. Damn Cats/Dogs
5. He is almost 2
6. Jack Jack
7. I love you

Seven favorite series/books/authors:

1. Jennifer Weiner (In her shoes, Little Earthquakes)
2. Diana Gabaldon (The Outlander series, a new one just came out)
3. Jude Devereaux (Romance stuff)
4. Judith McNaught (more romance stuff)
5. John Grisham
6. Parenting books
7. Elmo Lift the flap and see books (about the only ones I read now)

Seven movies I watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. Ferris Bueller
3. Gone with the wind
4. Star Wars
5. All the Christmas movies
6. Sleepless in Seattle
7. Thomas the Tank

Seven people I tag to do this:

1. Jane
2. Carolyn
3. Cooper's Dad
4. Liesl
5. Kelli
6. Claire
7. Madeline Monkey

No comments: