Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everybody! Has this been a long week for everybody else or just me? Our plans for this weekend are cheerleading, cheerleading, and oh yeah a little bit of cheerleading thrown in. Laura has a 2-day competition in San Diego. Oh and the time she has to be there on both days? 7:30 am. Yeah so throw in the hour and a half drive and the hour and a half to do hair and make up before we leave, that makes us getting up around 4:00 - both days. On a weekend! Yay! Supposedly the schedule says she should be done by 11 both days, but the way these things go, that means about 1:00 or so.

I think I am going to try another park playdate today. I know that the last one wasn't very good with the other Mommies, but Jack enjoys the park and it is supposed to be about 75-80 today. A good day to get out and enjoy the outside me thinks.

Oh yeah and last night I left the boys to fend for themselves so I could go get my hair done. As in done, I got the roots done, weave, color, and cut. The whole schmear. The first time since Jack was born that I got it all done. How sad is that? Two years of having icky hair. But I do have to say that it was nice getting away BY MYSELF, even if it was to get my hair done. I honestly can not remember the last time I did that.

Well it looks like the boy is done with his Fruity Pebbles (2 bowls this morning. He kept saying "more" when the first bowl was gone). So off we go to our Friday adventures.

No comments: