Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sleep?

Sleep is just a non-thing around here lately. Poor Jim had to get up at 11:00 last night to go into work and then work through his shift until 3:00 this afternoon. How he does that is just totally foreign to me.

Because he was not around last night, I did not sleep very well. I was up at 1:30 surfing the internet. Then at 4:30 Jack decided that it was time to get up and face the day head on - At 4:30 AM!!! Yeah gotta love that. So I brought him into our bed and he watched Disney while I kinda dozed. But it was hard to do that because he thought it was incredibly fun to be jumping up and down on the bed and then jump on Mommy.

Now, I am off to go do some accounting work for my friend Mark. Extra cash is always good. And Jack gets to go to my friend Janet's house and play with her other daycare kids. And SHE gets to benefit from the extra long nap that I am sure he is going to take in about 2-3 hours.

No comments: