Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Is This No-Sleep Day?

Did somebody make this the National No-Sleep day and not tell me?

Jack after waking up at 4:30 this morning, playing with his choo-choos, going to My Gym where he roughed and tumbled for an hour, WILL NOT TAKE A NAP! He was getting sleepy in the car on the way home, yawning and the whole bit. We got home, had some lunch and I put him down for the long-awaited mega-nap that I was dreaming about since 4:30 am. BUT, he won't go to sleep! He is in there right now babbling and again having a deep, philosphical conversation with Doggie. Where is the nap? I just know that he is going to start screaming Momma! Momma! at any minute now. Wait. Yep, there it is - "Momma Momma Momma" .

Does he not know that I have things to do like watch the Dr. Phil show from yesterday, watch the last half of Lost because I fell asleep last night, even though it was a rerun. Oh yeah and there's also that little thing called dishes and cleaning. I need the naptime. Naptime is what keeps a Mommy sane.

Oh joy! The "Mommas" are getting louder now. Waaahhhh....

**Update** It is now 2:25 pm and he finally went to sleep 10 minutes ago. Phew!

No comments: