Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

There is a reason for adoptions

My jaw was on the floor of McDonalds tonight. Jack and I were eating there because Daddy had to work late and I was lazy. As Jack and I were sitting in a booth, a young couple came and sat beside us. She was about 5 months pregnant and I couldn't help but overhear their conversation which made my jaw drop. What caught my attention was the statement that this pregnant girl said "I can't wait until I am 21 and can go barhopping" !!!! Isn't there something just wrong with this statement?

And then as I continued to listen, my jaw dropped even further. Evidently she has ANOTHER baby because she was complaining about THAT baby being sick and it is a "big pain" because she can't go OUT. I have no idea where this other baby was, but OMG those poor babies!!!

I have no idea if the guy with her was the father to the baby #2 on the way, but it didn't sound like he was father to baby #1 because she spent a good 5 minutes complaining about THAT guy. She said that he just sits on his butt watching tv while she has to do everything. So are they married? Or just living together? If so, not sure who I feel more sorry for. And somebody needs to take those poor babies out of there NOW.

I just have one word - ADOPTION

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That disgusts me...

Anonymous said...

Wow! What chance do either of those kids have coming up in this world? She probably grew up herself like the children she is now raising. It is horrible that this is the case so many times in this troubled world. Jackroo is a happy and lucky little boy.