Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

How Does He Know?

Jack has a Thomas the Tank calendar hanging in his bedroom. Today while he was playing "hide from Mama" in the closet, I changed the calendar to February. Henry is the tank of the month for February.

So Jack comes out of the closet, I shriek and say "There's Jack" and he INSTANTLY notices the change of the calendar. He points at the picture and says "Henry". How does he know that is Henry? I mean really to me, he looks like Percy and every other green tank on the show. But no, Jack knew instantly that was a picture of Henry.

I guess that just proves he is aware of any and all changes in his room and the boy KNOWS his Thomas and friends tanks.

So now we are off to My Gym for a makeup class. Here's to getting toddler really tired and hoping for a big long 3+ hour nap this afternoon because this morning has been really really long. He's been up 5 hours already! Oh boy!

No comments: