Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Naptimes, Storms, Stupid People On Ebay

Naptime has arrived in the Jackaroo house! Yay! Poor kid, he is really miserable. I decided against taking him to the doctor just yet because he basically has a bad cold and cough and there is nothing more that can be done for him. His cough isn't really deep in his chest to alarm to something serious. So I drugged up the boy again with the cough medicine and he's out. Hopefully for at least a couple of hours. He needs it. And quite frankly so does Mommy. Because I am feeling quite miserable myself today.

And they say we are going to be getting the "winter storm of 2006" coming later today. Which means that it is going to rain. These news people are so stupid. They send these reporters out somewhere and it is NOT even raining yet. And they REPORT on the fact that it has sprinkled. Puhleeze give me a break.

I have been trying to buy this on ebay for Jack. But these stupid people keep outbidding me. It is over $200 now and I am not sure it is worth it to bid it up more, but then with tax and shipping for a new one, it is far cheaper. We'll see how rich I feel tomorrow when the auction ends. But I really want to get him something like this for the backyard to keep him entertained for a few minutes outside in the coming months.

2 comments:

RB said...

I really should look into getting Beaux one of those as well, but I just can't seem to bite the bullet on one.

Anonymous said...

We've been looking into the swingset option for Mo and I'm having a hard time parting with the cash. Good luck with the bidding!