Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 26, 2006

On Golden Pond

We went to a local lake yesterday to just hang out and enjoy the peaceful quietness that is there. We also took crackers with plans to feed the duckies, but they weren't coming close enough, so we ended up feeding the squirrels and birdies instead.

We also watched the fisherman and checked out the pontoon boats for rent there. We are planning to go back sometime and rent a boat for a few hours and Jack and Daddy can go fishing and Laura and I can soak up some sun. Yeah this girl doesn't fish, you can ask my entire fish-crazy family about that.

But it was a fun and relaxing day. However, Jack and I both have these coughs that are the rattly, deep in the chest kind. Despite the cough and no nap yesterday, Jack was quite the trooper all day until 7 last night.






These last two pictures I took just before we left the house. I couldn't believe I actually captured a picture of him looking AT me with a smile. Never ever happens. The second picture is a more normal one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures at the On Golden Pond. Can't wait for his birthday party pictures.