Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 20, 2006

The 2nd Birthday Pictures

In Jackaroo Style, he latched onto a stuffed doggie they had there and would NOT give it up. So therefore, we also have pictures of the doggie ALSO. The first one is my favorite. I didn't get the photographer that I really like. He has won awards for his work and why he works at Sears is beyond me, but instead we got some 19-year-old girl who didn't know anything about how to please a 2 year old boy. But they turned out okay I guess.

Of course on the way there, I would not let him drink or eat or touch ANYTHING for fear that he would get messed up somehow. And sure enough when I let him have some goldfish afterwards, his face, hands, and shirt were all cheesy.

I did end up buying a package for $100 with these 4 poses, so grandparents be on the lookout for pics of the boy in your mail in the next few weeks.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nephew, Sooooo handsome. Love the pics.

mommyofkgrc said...

so cute!!!! i have to get on the ball and get my colin (bday is 3-1) his 2 year appt. . . they really are such little boys these days. . .

Periwinkle Jen said...

Aww, that last one is so sweet.

RB said...

Much better than what I got with the Sears here! I think they are adorable!