Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great

Jack is a sick little boy. That cough has turned into something more. He could not sleep last night at all. It was really pitiful because he kept calling out "Mama Mama" and I would go in there and just soothe him back to sleep for another 30 minutes or so until he woke up again coughing. I have some prescription cough medicine for him from the last time he had this awful cough and the stuff thankfully does knock him out, but he still wakes up coughing and so he's in that miserable wanting to sleep so badly but can't because of the cough. Poor kid.

And me? Yeah I have the cough also. And the monthly cramps really bad. And I am really tired from being up most of the night with Jack. But I realized that I can't take a sick day can I?

So instead of going to the commissary today to get our monthly groceries and stock up for his birthday party on Saturday, we are probably going to his doctor. Great.

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

wow your post could have been mine. We are all miserable here too. I got to sleep at 5:45 and work for the day at 7am. No happy campers here.