Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Birthday Plans

I can't believe that it is that time again. But Jack's birthday is coming up. We are having his birthday party in 3 weeks from today on the 4th. It isn't going to be very elaborate - just a bbq with friends and neighbors, but I am already starting to plan.

The theme this year is going to be Elmo and Sesame Street. He is going to be receiving the Elmo Knows Your Name from us for the birthday present. The thing comes with a cd-rom and usb cable to program him to say 100 different sayings. Geesh the toys these days.

I also found these for the party favors. So cute. And get a birthday shirt from Erin's store and we got ourselves an Elmo birthday party.

4 comments:

-LGirl- said...

BBQ in MArch I have NEVER heard of such a thing! You my friend are so lucky!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Liesl. I do have to admit I felt kinda guilty as we were out today and it was sooooo nice. High 80s, nice breeze - perfect. And so many people back east were under feet of snow.

Anonymous said...

Glad it is warmer there then here in Georgia. It is now only 33 degrees and won't be much warmer in Florida all next week. Happy birthday to my little Jackroo.

Mrs. Flinger said...

UHOH. Must. Buy. Elmo. (no.. stop! Don't do it! But.. But. MUST. BUY. ELMO.)

Have a great birthday! Can't wait for pics. ;-)