Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day At the Free Kids Outlet Center

Every month our local outlet center holds a kids day. I have always wanted to go and decided to go today. I had no idea it was such a big thing. There had to be about 50-75 kids there today - all toddlers. Can you imagine that many toddlers in one place? Yeah the word Zoo comes to mind doesn't it? It was actually a lot of fun and Jack had a blast. It was hosted by the OTHER gym class place in town - The Little Gym. The two places are almost identical in their activities and structure. They are actually opening one of these closer to my house, so we maybe moving to that one later - we'll see. But as you can see from the pictures, Jack was really into the whole thing. I also feel like I have to warn all the mother's of the little girls. The boy LOVES the girls. It was almost embarassing as he was constantly following around these two little girls who were about 3 years old. I thought for sure he was going to walk up to them and give them a big kiss! But he did give them hugs! Oh boy are we in trouble in a few years! Oh and yeah these pictures are not very good quality, they were taken with my camera phone because I was a dork and forgot the camera again.
Trying to impress the girl on his left.

There he is right by the girl.

Running after yet another girl.


Notice how he has situated himself BETWEEN the two girls.


And how he has to copy the little girl by putting his hand out like her.

I also felt bad for him today because summer has hit in the area. It doesn't care what the calendar says. Today was in the high 80s and poor Jack has NO summer clothes whatsoever. He does have 2 short-sleeved shirts that still fit him but they were dirty today. By the time the class was done today, his little cheeks were all rosy and the poor child was about ready for heat exhaustion. So despite having no money until Daddy gets paid on Monday, I went to the Old Navy outlet after class and bought 2 shirts and 2 shorts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the one picture of Jack putting his hand out back of him so cute. He sure loves the little girls.

Claire said...

ROFL! What a ladies' man!

And don't EVEN think I'm feeling sorry for you and your kid that it's 80 where you are, as we have had cold + windy alllll week and have been stuck inside.