Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ABC Tagged

I was tagged by my high school friend, Stefanie. Here goes:

Available or Taken ..... Very taken

Best friend ..... Janet in California - miss ya girl!

Cake or pie ..... Neither. gimme ice cream instead

Drink of choice ..... Diet coke

Essential item I use everyday ..... Hair Straightener

Favorite Color ..... Pink, a little bit of girly girly in me

Gummy bears or worms ..... bears if I HAVE to eat em. yuck.

Hometown ..... Battle Creek, Michigan

Indulgence ..... Guiding Light soap opera that I have watched for almost 30 years

January or February ..... February because spring is coming

Kid's names ..... Jack and Laura (stepdaughter)

Life is incomplete without ..... my husband and my son

Marriage ..... April 13th

Number of siblings ..... two half siblings Corlinda and Tim

Oranges or apples ..... apples

Phobias or fears ..... Heights. Positively Hate em.

Quote ..... "Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life. -Maureen Hawkins (stolen from Erin)

Reason to smile ..... Jack

Season ..... Spring

Tag 3 people ..... you, you, and you over there or whoever wants to do it.

Unknown fact about me ..... I am a certified scuba diver, but have not been diving in about 7 years and more than a few pounds ago.

Veggie I don't like ..... Lima beans. yuck.

Worst Habit ..... there are so many! not making my bed for days. okay maybe not the Worst, but it is a bad habit.

Xrays ..... Lungs (too many pneumonias as a child) and Back (broken in college from a fall. don't ask. long stupid story and yes there was a guy involved.)

Your favorite food ..... after thinking for awhile, I have to say gyros. yummy.

Zodiak ..... Aries

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

You broke your back and there was a guy involved?!?!? Ooooooo......do tell! You naughty girl you! LOL

-LGirl- said...

Holy Shmolie a broken back. You HAVE to share that one!
and how cool that you scubia dive! You rock.

Jack's Mom said...

LOL It is not that juicy girls. I just happened to be up on a 20 ft. ladder because some guy (and it took me 30 mins last to remember his name) told me that there was cool stuff up in the warehouse loft. I was on the way down and the ladder fell back and I fell down and scrunched my L1 vertebrae. Stupid stuff when you are 20 years old. Oh and I broke up with the guy right after that hehe.