Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Conspiracy

They are all ganging up on me. All of them. This morning at 4:30, a meer 4.5 hours after going to bed, the cat started in. He has this way of doing a drive-by shock to my system. He will jump on the bed and then proceed to jump on my head a couple of times and will be gone before I can swat him. He will do this over and over and over again until I get the idea that he is starving to death (yeah right, he weighs almost 30 lbs!). So at 4:30, I drag my butt out of my very nice comfy big bed and went to feed the spazzing and starving cat. Then the dogs are crossing their legs in front of the door, so I let them outside to do their business. After all animals have been made temporarily happy, I decide to go back to bed. But no there will be no more sleeping for me. The dogs, for some reason, start to itch like crazy, even though we just spent a gazillion dollars to get rid of the fleas. The scratching keeps me awake. So after 20 minutes of listening to that, I get up and kick them out of the bedroom and close the door.

By this time, it is after 5 and Jim is coming home from work a bit early. We talk about his day (night) and he goes to bed in the other bedroom because I make him sleep in there now when he is sleeping during the day. Now it is 5:45 and Jack is awake! Never mind that he didn't get to bed last night until after 10 pm. He is wide awake and screaming for me. They are ganging up on me!!! Thank goodness for coffee, after 2 cups, I am semi-functional.

Jack and I went to the Pampered Chef party last night at his friend, Kyle's, house. It was fun and of course I did not see Jack the entire evening because he was playing with Kyle in their playroom. And I was good and only bought $40 worth of stuff, even though I was very tempted by a lot more. Pampered Chef stuff is nice, but pricey.

And now Jack, the biggest part of the conspiracy gang, is telling me that he is hungry.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your house sounds like mine. Stupid cat gets up at 5 -- "meow meow I want my special kitty treat soft food like now before I wake up the whole house meow". I take care of him; Jacob wakes up while I'm creaking the floorboards to get back to bed. I bring Jake into bed with me and try to nurse him back to sleep; just as he falls asleep Isaac wakes up for the day. It's not every day, but it's more than I care to remember.

I have to admit it...the "conspiracy" is THE major reason why I don't want any more babies!