Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sigh.

Well it is now noon and Jack has both peed and pooped in his underwear this morning, despite sitting on the potty at least 5 times with no success. Sigh. I do not like this. I even told him that if he went on the potty we would go to the train store (Barnes & Noble) and buy James (Thomas engine). Well I guess he saved me $20, but caused a lot of laundry and clean up time.

And to further frustrate me to no end, the boy gave his entire hot dog that I made him for lunch to the dogs. Piece by piece the dogs were treated to a Ball Park All Beef Frank. And now? The boy says he is hungry. Sigh.

Ya know days like this make me think that working the tax season doing tax returns for hundreds of grumpy people would be a walk in the park. Yeah that is exactly what I was doing 4 years ago right now. Pre-Jack. And I thought working two jobs and working 70-80 hrs a week back then was hard. HA HA HA. Sigh.

4 comments:

mommyofkgrc said...

Jack really will get it!!! colin was very resistant for a bit and then magically it all clicked!!! But oh the laundry. . .YUCK!!!

Carolyn said...

Except that you would work those long tax season hours and deal with those grumpy people and then STILL come home to a toddler refusing to eat, pee, poop, take a bath or go to bed. No fun on this end either! LOL.

Good luck with the potty training though. I'm not even brave enough to attempt the big boy underwear.

Steffie B. said...

You already know that I can relate to your day! Not lol! :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't attempted the big girl undies. Too lazy to deal with the mess! Hope things get better on your end.