Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Home Alone!

Jim just left with Jack to go get haircuts and do "guy" things as he put it. And me? I am estatic! I get to be home alone for a couple of hours! How exciting is that? What to do? What to do? I could read, internet surf, watch tv, clean my house with NO interruptions from a little "helper". The list is endless. But what I really NEED to do while the boy is out of the house is go through his room and pack up about half of his toys. Seriously people, you can not even walk through there anymore. It is bad. And I can not even blame myself for this toy explosion because over 80% of the toys came from family and friends. People, the boy's birthday is in two months, if you really feel the need to spend money on the boy, I can tell you where to deposit that money into his college fund. HE DOES NOT NEED MORE TOYS!

So here I go off to clean the boy's room on MY TIME. Sigh.

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

The amount of toys we have is just insane, too. Birthdays and Christmas and just because gifts mean a crapload of toys. I'm going through and saving some for rotations since she won't play with them if we have too many out. I'm getting a few out at a time and putting others in the garage. When she's done with those, I'll get them back out like their new again. Muhahahha.

Steffie B. said...

I just did the same thing before Christmas. Now I have to add "boy toys" in the mix! That is totally out of my element! lol