Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Toddler Conversations

Me: Jack look at how foggy it is today.

Jack: yeah it is foggy. Mama, did the frogs make the fog?


Later in that same day:

Jack in a very whiney/tired/irritable mood: I want yogurt!

Me: okay (gets yogurt out of refrigerator and hands to him)

Jack: No! I don't want yogurt! I want apple!

Me: (sighing) okay (gets an apple out of refrigerator and takes a bite of it just like he likes and hands to the toddler)

Jack: NO!! I don't want an apple! I want yogurt!

Me: (sighing again picks up screaming toddler and take him to bed, close door and runs looking for wine, decides that my dinner is now going to be yogurt and an apple)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Aren't they hilarious. I had the following conversation with Brandon the other morning (when he woke up at 5AM!)

Brandon: Mommy, do we have a wheel barrow?
Me: Yes, we do.
Brandon: Where did our wheel barrow go?!
Me: It's in the garage.
Brandon: It's in the garage? Okay.

Makes you wonder WHAT goes on in their minds all the time!