Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Parties!

Have ya'll noticed the ticker above? The one counting down to Jack's 3rd birthday? It is only about 6 weeks away?!? First of all, I have no idea how my BABY got to be three years old.

But since he insists upon growing up, we are having a big party for him. I have booked this place for the birthday. This place is a toddler's dream with all the climbing, toys, jumping that goes on there. And we get the run of the place for two hours. We could potentially have quite the crowd if the whole family comes (that is a huge gathering right there) and all 6 kids in his class with their mothers/fathers/siblings and some neighbors. I think I counted close to 30 people IF everybody comes.

So now comes the hard part in the party process - choosing the theme. I have narrowed down the choice to either fire truck or construction trucks. I think I will take Jack to the Party store and let him decide which one. Either one, I have found some really cute party favors on ebay to buy. The kids will get either a fire chief hat or a yellow hard hat depending on the theme. And of course, the personalized candy bar wrappers or personalized goody bags with Jack's name and date on there.

I admit that this is too much fun and I am probably spending too much money for the boy. But he is worth it and he turns three only once. Besides, the cute stuff out there is so hard to resist.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Trust me....the parties only get more expensive as they get older! Good luck and happy shopping/planning!