Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2005

Another Hot One

I saw on the news last night that it is going to be 104 today. Okay, enough already! Can it just be fall already? Or if not fall, just temperatures NOT in triple digits please?

I am waiting for Jack to wake up from his nap. We are going over to my good friend, Janet's, house. I call her Aunt Janet cause she has been like a sister to me over the years. She has an in-home daycare center and I like to take Jack over there to play with the other kids. It really is a selfish thing because it gives me some time away from constantly trying to come up with something new to entertain the boy on my days off.

I just got done cleaning up from Jack's "decorating" of the family room last night. As you can see below, that is what happens when you are too tired to care what happens to your family room. Oh yeah it didn't stop with just the family room. No it also reached into the kitchen. I was emitting a few swear words this morning as I stepped on blocks, toy cars, and pan lids strewn all over the floor on my way to the coffee pot. See what happens when you take a night off and just say "screw it" to housework. It comes back to bite ya or in my case in the form of sore feet from stepping on the blocks.




This picture was taken a couple of days when Jack and I were watching Sesame Street together. I made some popcorn and here he is "sharing" with his doggies and kitties.

No comments: