Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 05, 2005

Voila!

We finally got the backyard done. We moved into the house a little over a year (June 2004) ago. It was a brand new construction which means having a backyard full of dirt and you have to spend approximately a gazillion dollars to get it finished. Well FINALLY it is done. Phew! Below is the picture I took when we first moved into the house. I am not gonna show the picture of earlier this year after all the rain we received and the resulting weeds (forest). Let's just say it was scary.


June 2004







August 2005
We are quite happy with how it turned out. And now I have a place to send Jack and Laura to go run off some energy and get them out of the house! Yay for getting kids out of house!





This is what the boy was doing the entire time that we had workmen here in the backyard. I think I need to hire them to entertain the boy so I can get something done. And I have no idea why Blogger posted two pictures.



Oh yeah and all this could not have been finished if it wasn't for Jack helping out.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! It looks awesome and what a great view you have out there too. That picture of Jack helping out is so cute...it looks like he really knows how to handle that rake!

Erin said...

It looks great! So green! :)

-LGirl- said...

I love a green green lawn! We just sodded our front 18 months after having it dug up for a sewer line replacement. I So appreciate how much you must be loving it!
PS About that view again OM Gah!