Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tired oh so tired

Ever feel like you have absolutely nothing left? Yeah thats me tonight. And the whirlwind who just dumped the trash out of the trash can in my bedroom is going strong as always. Oh I wish there was a toddler knock out pill. Does that make me a bad mommy? Thank Heavens Jim is home tonight, but I think he is just as tired as I am. We are tired oh so tired in Jackaroo World. Oh yeah and I re-sprained my left ankle again sometime this weekend. Don't ask me how or when because I don't know. I had a third degree sprain about 5 years ago and I guess I reinjured it this weekend. Guess it could of been when I ran down the sidewalk after Jack with barefeet. Yeah I'll just blame it on Jack.

Thats what is going on in Jackaroo World. Nothing much except two very tired parents and one very energetic Jackaroo. Just not fair all the energy is in the young. Not fair.

No comments: