Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2005

Just me and Jack

Jim is gone this week (boohoo). He is in Baltimore for work training. I really really wanted to go with him. It sounded like fun relaxing and checking out Baltimore with Jack during the day and then with Jim at night. Also, would have been great for the possibility of meeting Ben and Erin. But alas, work wouldn't let me off. Short-handed and all, etc etc. So it is just me and Jack this week. We had fun tonight. We shared a can of spaghettios and then shared a bowl of ice cream (I know I know thats not on the diet. Shut Up.) Then we went for a walk (yeah exercise so there.) Now Jack is tucked in bed, hopefully for the night. He has been not wanting to go to bed ontime lately by pushing his bedtime later and later until about 8:30. I am hoping that the days becoming shorter will put an end to that. I really like bedtime at 7:30.

Nothing else going on here. Back to work tomorrow. Been thinking about taking medical billing classes to maybe work from home doing that. Not sure just how that all works, but sounds interesting. I remember I had a friend in Seattle who did that and she had two kids under 3 at the time. As you can see, my daily thoughts are a) quitting my job and b) maybe having another baby. Same old recording going over and over in my head. Geesh I need a new recording me thinks.

1 comment:

Erin said...

At least you have TWO daily thoughts. Mine is just dominated by: "Another baby another baby another baby another baby..."

LOL.

Some variety would be nice!