Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ok people, stressing going on here

Three weeks from yesterday is when Jack and I leave to go to Michigan. Jim is thinking he might be able to go with us, but won't know for a few days. Which would be great because not only do I want him to go with me to my high school reunion and show him off, but there will be two extra hands to help with getting Jack on and off the plane and into the rental car for the two hour drive to my parents house. Not to mention keeping the Jackaroo busy and occupied for the 4 hour flight. Am I selfish - yep! And of course, in the Dawn fashion, I am constantly making lists in my head of what I need to take, must do-its. Just today as I was blowing my hair dry, I was thinking, hmmm I wonder if his long pants still fit him since he hasn't worn them since spring...probably not. Oh yeah add that to my must do-it list...get Jack long pants because not sure if shorts will be good enough in beginning of Sept in Michigan. Yeah, let the stressing begin. Ahh, I remember the good old days when I just packed a suitcase the night before and off I go. Yeah those days are long gone.

No comments: