Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Busy weekend we have had. Jim has the weekends off for the next few weeks, so we try to pack as much as we can into them.

We had fun last night at the Ron White show. He was SOOOO Funny. By the time it ended, my face hurt from laughing so much. He is definitely an adults only show, some (most!) of his material is not for kid's ears thats for sure. But we sure laughed our butts off. The show ended a little after 11pm, so both Jim and I were SOOOO tired. We didn't even stay up that late on New Years Eve! We had to pick up the boy from our friends and then head home. I was shocked by how well Jack took it all. He was asleep when we picked him up and he stayed awake all the way home. I thought for sure I was going to have trouble putting him down again, but he just fell back to sleep as soon as he got into his crib. The kid is so good!

This morning, Jim and I got ourselves in gear and cleaned the house. Our friends Mark and Janet and their family were coming over for some hamburgers and hotdogs on the BBQ. And well I can not have people come over when my house in a mess. But with Jim's help and Jack's help (see picture below of him using the vacuum) we got it all clean with time to spare.

The boy is absolutely TERRIFED of the vacuum if it is COMING at him. But if he is BEHIND it, he throws a fit and wants to push it himself. So Daddy relinqueshed his vacuum duties to Jack.

After all the cleaning was done, we had some time to just have fun.


Jack and Daddy decide to do a joint masterpiece.


Daddy put together Jack's first bike today. I bought it at Target the other day for $16 on clearance! He is a tad bit too small to pedal, but very soon, he's gonna be biking all over the place. Oh boy!


Then Jack took a ride on his horsie. He gets such a kick out of riding his horsie. All you have to say is the word "horsie" and the boy is running over to climb on for a ride.

Now I am exhausted...morning came fast today, or I should say it was morning by the time we went to bed. But it has been a good weekend spent with Jim, Jack and good friends. Can't get any better than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice find on the bike! You're making me want to run to Target and check out their clearance stuff!