Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Because I have Insomnia right now

I have been up since 4:20 this morning (see earlier post for the obsessive reasoning). And here it is almost 11:00 pm and everybody in the house is tucked in. I just told Laura to go to bed after she and I watched Miss Congeniality 2 (first was much better). But me? Here I am surfing the net finding all kinds of cool things to buy Jack with no money until payday. I jumped on Rbelle's blog and she had this 25 question thingy. Sooooo since I am up and well I have the time, I thought that I would answer the same questions. So here goes.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
How much weight I need to lose.

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Cash? what's that? isn't it all about debit cards?

3. What is a word that rhymes with "Test"?
Rest - something I am NOT getting right now.

4. Favorite Plant?
Roses - pink and red ones

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jim and yes I actually did look.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
It was birds singing on my old phone. But this new phone, some generic ring. I miss my birdies.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A t-shirt with red white & blue flip flops that says "America" under the flipflops.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Hmm not sure what this question was about. Rbelle said something about a label maker so I'll go with that. Yes I love those labelmakers. So cool. Remember the days when you had to use (insert gasp here) typewriters!

9. Name brand of shoes you are currently wearing.
Ha! Me? Shoes? at home? never. Its barefoot baby. I'm not a huge shoe fan myself and I very rarely pay more than $20 for my shoes.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Love lots of light.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Half a banana (Jack had the other half) and cheerios (shared with Jack)

12. Since 12 is weirdly missing, making something up
Ummmm (crickets)

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Listening to my husband snore. He really needs that surgery to clear up his nasal polyps.

14. What did your last text message on your cell phone say?
I am so not with it and very uncool and unhip. I don't text message.

15. Do you ever click on pop-ups or banners?
No! Those things are a blight on society.

16. What is an expression you say a lot?
JACK NO! NO JACK! JAAACCCKKK!! Take your pick.

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Jim, he is amazing. He tells me that at least 10 times a day.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Take your pick of the 4 animals currently occupying my house.

19. How many hours a week do you work?
At my job - 24 At home - umm... how many hours is left after 24?

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Ummm I think I have like 3 or 4 of those disposable cameras that I gave to Laura to snap pictures with and never developed them. But me? None. I love LOVE my digital Sony Cybershot.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
35. That is when I got it together I think. Also when I met Jim and Jack soon followed.

22. Your worst enemy?
Wow enemy is a strong word. There are a couple of people that I don't like and one or two that I really really don't like and especially one old boyfriend that I really really really don't like. In fact so much so that he doesn't even have a name to me anymore. He is just A**hole.

23. What is the current desktop picture?
At work I have about 52 pictures of Jack all over my office. At home, no pictures on the desk. But I do have a screen saver slideshow of the 1000+ pictures of Jack on the computer.

24. What is the last thing you said to someone?
"Laura go to bed it is late".

25. If you had to choose between a million dollars or the chance to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, what would you do?
All my mistakes is what got me to this point in my life. I love this point in my life! So duh! Give me the MONEY and then I would be REALLY LOVING this point in my life that much more.

Okay, I guess I will try to go get some sleep now. Of course tomorrow morning, both Jack and Laura are going to be up with the rooster and THEN I will want to sleep. Yeah I can vaguely remember the days of sleeping in past 6 am. It is very vague, but I do believe that I actually did such a thing in my past also known as "Before Jack".

Nite All.

No comments: