Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

All because of No Nap

Jack and I just got back from the outlet mall where I spent wayyy too much money. I should say that I SAVED money cause everything I bought was on mega sale. I mean I was able to buy a new swim suit tankini for myself that normally was $72.00 for $22.00. Who would pass that up? I did also buy a couple pair of shorts for Jim and a really cute pair of swim trunks for Jack along with 2 more shorts for me.

Then I walked into the Naturalizer shoe store. Oh Mah Gah! I bought these pair of sandals last year that are soooo comfortable and I have literally worn them to death. And yep there they were sitting on the shelf just waiting for me to buy another pair, and yep you guessed it, they were on SALE! And then well there was another cute pair of pink walking shoes and well they were on sale also and before I knew it, my credit card was being swiped and they were mine!

All this shopping was because I was looking for something to do with the boy while Jim worked late tonight. Also to update my earlier post, the boy did NOT take a nap this afternoon. I really hope this trend of no-napping is not going to be a habit because I NEED my time. But today I made him stay in his room at least long enough to watch Lost from last night. He was so cute when I went in his room, he was sitting on his bed reading his books. I almost forgave him for no nap - but not quite.

3 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

LOL!! You sound EXACTLY like me. No kidding. I did the EXACT. SAME. THING. :-)

SO, when are you coming to Seattle? Word on the street a few months ago was that this summer you'd head up. Are we still on???

'Cause girl, we could go SHOPPING TOGETHER!

Anonymous said...

I went shopping today as well! I had a few extra minutes for lunch and managed to do a lot of damage!

Anonymous said...

Grammy would forgive her little grandson when he was reading his books. This is really great. Of course Jack can't do a whole bunch wrong in Grammy and papa's eyes.