Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Holiday Weekend

Well I guess another summer has started as of this weekend - the great Memorial Day Weekend. All those bbqs going on out there - yummy. Pool parties for those lucky enough to have a pool (yes I am jealous Rbelle!).

I don't have much to blog about our weekend here at the Jackaroo house cause not much is happening. Jim has to work both today and tomorrow, so puts a crimp in the whole get into the mood of summer thing. Also, it is like COLD here. Yeah, go figure, freezing your butt off in Southern California during Memorial Day weekend. But it is in the 70's with major wind.

So, I am probably going to take the kids to go see Over the Hedge today and maybe hit up the mall or something tomorrow so that I don't have a totally bored 10-year-old on my hands.

So on that note, just gonna wish everybody a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful it would feel to be in the 70's. It is right around 95 in Battle Creek right now. Give my grandson a big hug for me and papa.