Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And Yet Another Day

A quiet day here in the Jackaroo house today. We are staying home today, trying not to drive too much because of the gazillion dollar gold that goes into the gas tank. So far we took a nice long walk with Jack in the stroller holding a mass of stuffed animals. He had to pick just the RIGHT ones that were lucky enough to go with us.

Now we are home and the boy is glued to The Little Einsteins and up next is the Doodlebops! Yay! I am going to try to organize some of our paper work that we have stuffed everywhere in the house. A few weeks we were trying to find Jim's birth certificate and after about an hour of searching through piles of paper, I realized that I really need to get this crap organized. My problem is how much do you keep and what do you throw away? So that is on my agenda today along with cleaning the bathroom and doing some laundry. Exciting huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to drop in and organize my house as well...