Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 05, 2006

Nother Jackism

I have been trying to teach Jack to make his bed everyday. Funny, cause there are many mornings, I don't make my own bed. I have been trying to get better about that since teaching Jack. You know trying to set a good example and all. We'll see how long that lasts.

Anyway, this morning after lots of tugging and straightening of the quilt, it was finally done. As we were walking out of his room, he turned around and said "bye bye bed" and waved bye bye to the bed. He absolutely loves the thing.

Also the other day, we walked into his room and he exclaimed "Neat!"

The only downfall is the boy doesn't take good naps now. He has had all of two naps this week since the toddler bed went in. This better change!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have a neat bedrooom? I am so proud of my little grandson making his bed.

Claire said...

Isaac tried to do that all by himself today -- throwing his covers up on his bed instead of leaving them on the floor. He sure didn't get that from his messy momma! So we applaud the Jackster, and especially Jackster mom, for trying to make the world a neater place.

RB said...

That is so sweet! I tried to not change Beauxs sheet tonight by putting him on top of a blanket and under another and he flipped. "No Mommy! Not right, not right!"

Anonymous said...

It has been 4 days since Jacaroo has done anything. Don't tell me he has been sleeping for 4 days. WE NEED SOME NEW NEWS.
I love reading these.
Great Granny N. (Friend of your mom)