Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank You Disney ...

for creating the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. It is only on the weekends right now, but I have recorded every show so far and it has been a total life saver today. Jack LOVES this show that he will watch the same 3 shows over and over again. When it comes time for Mickey to call his mousekatools over and he says "oh toodles", Jack says "oh toodles" and laughs. He thinks that is the funniest thing to say for some reason.

Anyway, it has been a very LONG day today. My plan of getting things done did not go very well. I did organize some of the paperwork and spent about 30 minutes shredding old bills and such. Jack thought that was really fun to do. He would put a piece of paper through the shredder then yell "I Did It!" and dance around the shredder. No idea why he thought shredding paper was just the coolest thing, but I guess it is.

I did not get any laundry done, nor did I get any bathroom cleaned today. Jack, of all days, decided that he only needed a 30 minute nap today. And then Jim called me and said that he was going to be late. So yeah pretty much all today Jack and I have stared at each other bored. The day was filled with playing horsie (Jack riding on my back as I crawl around the house), coloring, watching Disney channel and Pooh movie, playing outside, trying to get him to pedal his bike, and the early morning walk. But I tell ya, 12 hours of entertaining a toddler at home is WORK!

No comments: