Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well We Did The Deed

The deed being taking apart the crib for good. As you can see below, Daddy had some help from Jack, or was it Jack had help from Daddy? Anyway, now he has no choice but the toddler bed. He has done really well the last few nights and naptime even. So I think we are there - no crib. Yay!

I did dig out the old baby gate from and put it in front of his door at night. The sleep walking thing scares me and from what I have been told, I slept walked as a child. They say there is a story involving me sleep walking and my Dad running after me outside naked as a jaybird. It maybe funny 35 years later, but I am sure I scared the crap outta my parents. I don't want to redo that with Jack. So until he learned how to climb over the gate (probably sometime in the next 2 weeks), he is getting the gate treatment.



The Final Product. Well not the final product because the bears are coming down and the trains are going up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Room looks so nice without the crib. Yes, keep the gate up. You scared the crap out of you dad and me 35 years ago and so checked on you many times during the night back in those days. Wow! what memories this is bringing back to me.

Anonymous said...

Now that had to be some show. Fran running around naked. Sure wish I had seen that.
Now I can watch him turn red when I mention it the next time we share Friday dinner.
It is a great idea to put the gate up.