Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just Another Day in the Jackaroo World

Today is Tuesday and that means it was gym class! Yay for gym class! A chance to run around like crazy, jump, climb, dance, swing, and just act crazy for an hour. So much fun.

After gym class, we went walking around the lake nearby. This new housing development is a really gorgeous place (where the rich folks live). They built this lake in the middle of the development that has a really great walking trail around it, which is about a mile in distance. They also have a great park next to the lake and of course duckies to feed. So we have been going to this place to walk and play for a few weeks now. I pushed Jack in the stroller once around, then we stopped to feed the duckies some old hamburger buns. And of course, I forgot the camera in the car yet again, so no duckie-feeding pictures. They also have stocked the lake with a gazillion catfish, which enjoyed the bread crumbs also. Then we played at the park for a few minutes and then walked around the lake one more time before heading home.

And my reward for all these efforts? A nice nap from the Jackaroo. Gotta love it. However, it does seem like half my day is spent getting Jack as tired as possible to get that sacred and holy nap out of him. Love the nap. Except today, I need to actually do some cleaning. You would be horrified at my kitchen at the moment. So I guess I am off to do the dishes. Sigh.

1 comment:

RB said...

I am always jealous when you post about gym day!