Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 05, 2006

A Few More Pics

Here is a few more pictures that I pulled off the website for the big event we went to yesterday.

Of course Jack would have to find the ONE Thomas train that some other boy lost on the field and did NOT want to give it back.




Jack and his buddy Sam playing T-ball together. These two usually end up fighting whenever they are together, but yesterday they actually played well together. Sam's mother, Anna, and I were shocked.


Then the little girl walked onto the playing field and wanted to play also. Not sure if they let her or not.

1 comment:

Jack's Mom said...

Jane! You should join. It is the best thing I ever did. It gets me out of the house and able to socialize with other mothers. It is also great for Jack so that we aren't staring at each other all day long wondering what to do. Of course, I am lucky, I joined a great group of ladies.