Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am such a Lucky Mommy! Happy Mothers Day!

My cards from Jim, Laura, and Jack. Laura wrote such a lovely note in hers telling me that I was just like a Mom to her. And yes, I cried in case you were wondering.



Jack's secret "project" from daycare. She said he colored the flower and planted it in the pot. And the dirt? It is crumbled Oreo cookies! She is so creative. She said that Jack had fun crumbling the cookies. When I picked him up, he had black cookie crumbs all over his face. I don't think he crumbled ALL of the them.


The basket Laura made me herself. She bought all the wonderful spa products and arranged them so beautifuly in this basket. And now I can pamper myself in style! I told her that she could make baskets for a living! She did a wonderful job.

I hope all the mothers out there have a very Happy Mothers Day!!!

And I just want to send a special Happy Mothers Day out to Grammy!! We miss you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mother's Day was really so special this year too. Pa Pa and myself (Grammy) miss you all so much too.

Anonymous said...

I Like the card you got from your Hubby

Nikki said...

OMG that is just so sweet! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!